Luxury can’t be described, it has to be experienced. Available glove-soft surfaces on the Chrysler 300 Touring’s door panels and center console, along with available California Walnut Burl accents on the steering wheel and dashboard, emote the feeling of luxury.
Luxury comes standard on the Chrysler 300C Touring. With 1602 litre of cargo volume (with rear seats lowered) and five passenger standard seating capacity, it's more than just spacious. The well-appointed interior features leather-trimmed seats, power-adjustable driver’s seat and an elegant analogue clock.
The Chrysler 300C Touring has plenty of room for both passengers and cargo thanks to the efficient “wheels-to-the-corners” design. It provides the space of most front wheel drive vehicles in a rear wheel drive package.
- Standard 60/40-split folding rear seat accommodates long objects and passengers alike.
- The 3050mm wheelbase provides a roomy interior and good foot clearance for stepping in and out of the rear seat.
- A roomy 1020mm of rear-seat legroom.
- 772 litres of cargo volume lets you carry enough cargo for every passenger.
The long bonnet and tall sedan styling give this vehicle an unmistakably strong presence, while available chromed details like body side-moulding accents, exterior mirrors, and door handles add a touch of style. The Chrysler 300C Touring’s striking high beltline and dramatic design is the creation of a classic today
Because performance, luxury, and styling are only part of the story, safety comes standard on every Chrysler 300C Touring.
- Advanced front multistage air bags are standard on all 300C models.
- Side curtain airbags standard on all models offer additional side-impact protection to front- and rear outboard occupants in the event of a side impact.
Headlamps & Mirrors
"See and be seen" doesn't just apply to looks and performance.
- High-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps enhance visibility by reaching further into the night thanks to Xenon bulbs that last longer, use less power, and provide up to 70 percent more light than halogen lamps.
- Standard electrochromic inside and driver outside mirrors dim automatically to reduce glare and relieve night time driving eye-strain.
Rear Park Assist System
The standard ParkSense® rear park assist system uses sound waves to detect nearby obstacles in and near the rear path of the vehicle to help you manoeuvre in tight spaces at parking speeds. Audio-visual indicators in the overhead display in the rear of the vehicle alert you to the proximity of most larger, stationary objects that might be outside your line of sight.
Indulgence comes standard with the infinitely adaptable interior of the Chrysler 300C Touring. The personalised control and driver experience includes:
* Memory-controlled amenities like driver’s seat, radio presets, and exterior mirrors are standard.
* Electronic vehicle information centre (EVIC) with up to 128 different screen displays, standard.
* Heated front seats, standard.
From overall structure to stiffer mountings for side mirrors, the Chrysler 300C Touring provides safety and security even to small details.
- Safety cage architecture protects occupants by managing and controlling energy in the event of an accident.
- An energy-absorbing steering wheel and column are designed to minimize injuries that could occur in a frontal impact.
- Even the spare tyre is positioned to rotate away from the fuel tank in the event of a rear-end collision.
Click here for Technical Specifications